Did you know our main reason for being on this planet right now is to learn to walk in faith? This is because walking in faith requires that we lean on God for support and guidance. And we demonstrate our faith through our choices and actions (works).
When we live this way, we call forth more solutions, are more creative, and more loving. And we have greater awareness of God expressing through us and all things.
To take a leap of faith we cannot lean on our own limited understanding. We must rely on the indwelling spirit, because a leap of faith always takes us into unknown territory.
When we completely rely on God working through us (for us, as us) we are embodying faith.
We demonstrate our faith by listening to our God self within, and taking action.
Signs you may not be embodying faith:
- Feeling stuck.
- Constantly worrying about finances.
- Escaping into distracting tendencies (like over spending, over eating, or too much computer time).
- Spending a lot of time worrying about what other people are doing.
- Feeling like a victim of circumstance and/or events.
- Missing important opportunities.
- Being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
- Blaming someone or something for your unhappy circumstance.
When you lack faith, your life lacks expansion. With a practice of faith, your life starts expanding.
- You experience more synchronicities, signs, and wonders.
- You feel inspired.
- Your choices and actions fill you with enthusiasm.
- You trust the process of life.
- You notice more opportunities, and even create them for yourself.
- You always feel like you are in the right place at the right time.
If you would like to increase your own experience of faith, please join our free “7-Day Leap of Faith” Challenge.
Starting January 27th, everyday Deanna will be sharing on social media (Instagram and our Unity Lightworkers Facebook group) and all you have to do is show up and participate.
For those of you signed up on auto-pay on Tithe.ly, you can join our Unity of Yucaipa Members Forum, and connect with other Unity members. (it’s an ad free social media platform).
Sign up for recurring giving at Tithe.ly.