About Unity of Yucaipa
Whether you are visiting us only through this website, have attended our weekend celebration services, or discovered us through our classes or workshops, you are welcome! Wherever you are on your spiritual journey, we will meet you there. We honor all paths to God, as we know we are all unique expressions of God in our world. We respect the truth wherever it is found, following specifically the truth teachings of Jesus, our teacher and way-shower. If you are new to us please read on to learn more about Unity, our church and our Beliefs.
Reflect the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth, the first-century teacher who so radiated the light of God that his influence has spread through the centuries and throughout the world.
Our emphasis is on finding the Christ within and letting It guide us in expressing God’s kingdom here and now.
Unity Church of Yucaipa offers a positive, practical, progressive approach to Christianity based on the teachings of Jesus and the power of prayer. Unity honors the universal truths in all religions and respects each individual’s right to choose a spiritual path.
We are an expanding spiritual community of God’s light and love, radiating the Unity message globally
We create and support a vibrant, diverse spiritual community that fosters transformation and teaches universal spiritual principals inspiring people to make a positive difference in their lives, families, communities, and in our world.
- Balanced Living – We promote balance, joyfully embracing life and all its opportunities. We claim authentic, creative and heartfelt connections with God and each other. We achieve this balance of mind, body and spirit through the practice of Unity’s teachings of Practical Christianity.
- Education is a cornerstone of our church. We are dedicated to providing the best possible programs to benefit our neighborhood, congregants of all ages, and the students of the Unity Seminary.
- Diversity and Acceptance – We honor and respect people of all ages, races, colors, religions, lifestyles, and social backgrounds. We honor the many names of God, the many paths to God, and ways to worship God. At Unity Christ Church, we affirm world peace and the spiritual oneness of all humanity.
- Joy – We are inspired to celebrate God’s joy through Creative Expression: art, drama, music, song, and dance. We encourage fun and laughter to fill our activities.
- Community Partnerships – We are taking a leadership role to support our community by creating innovative programs and participating in existing services. We go into our community to serve people, programs and corporations.
- Prosperity – We teach and demonstrate God’s uplifting principles of circulation and unlimited abundance. We demonstrate prosperity consciousness through sound business practices in our organization.
- World Peace – We believe that world peace can be achieved through the practice of loving prayer, positive service and living God’s laws.
- Integrity – We strive for leadership and personal development based on responsibility for our own actions and responsibility in our interactions with others. We model accountability and ask for it from others.
Statement of Peace
Unity Church of Yucaipa subscribes to the principles promoted by and
expressed in this statement by the Association of Unity Churches
Unity stands for peace in the presence of conflict; for love in the presence of hatred; for forgiveness in the presence of injury.
Unity honors the many names for God, the many paths to God, the many ways to worship God; for there is only one power and presence of God and God loves each one of us equally.
It is therefore the position of the Association of Unity Churches International and Unity to urge all nations, their leaders, and their people to turn to God by whatever the name for guidance during these challenging times and pursue peace, not war, for this is what honors the God of all our faith traditions.
Unity stands for peace in our lifetime.
Statement of Inclusivity
Unity Church of Yucaipa is an inclusive spiritual community. We welcome, affirm and uphold everyone, appreciating how the One Presence expresses in wondrous diversity.
We welcome into the full life of our spiritual community persons of every ethnicity, language, age, gender, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, economic status, occupation and faith background.
We bless and honor all committed relationships and families, and welcome all who genuinely desire to celebrate, study and serve with us.